OFFICE SUITES 12 & 14 AT WILKINSON COURT - WREXHAM
Currently fully let
- Recently constructed in brick with slate roof, Suites 12 and 14 are a pair of semi detached, purpose built offices, located at Wilkinson Court, which lies at the south Western edge of Wrexham Industrial Estate approximately 3 miles east of Wrexham Town Centre.
- The estate is easily accessed via both the A534 and A525 both of which provide access to Wrexham Town Centre and is approximately 3 miles from the A483, which provides access to Chester some 12 miles north and also to the A55 and M53.
- Wilkinson Court is easily accessible by either private car or public transport.
- Wrexham Industrial Estate benefits from an on site Co-ordination Unit which provides a number of facilities for occupiers including two permanently stationed police officers, CCTV and several business forums. The Co-ordination Unit also actively seeks to encourage on site business to business contact, for occupiers’ mutual benefit.
- Built to a high specification, arranged in courtyard style and providing Disabled facilities along with communal kitchen areas for occupiers’ convenience; both suites provide tenants with a highly prestigious and professional place of business, within a light and spacious environment with the benefit of on site designated parking for tenants and visitors.
- Suite 12: offers a single office on the Ground Floor of 970 sqft. plus another 1,200 sqft. open plan office on the upper floor, which is accessed via internal stairwell.
- Suite 14: also offers a single office on the Ground Floor of 970 sqft. plus two smaller offices on the upper floor, each of 454 sqft, also accessed by internal stairwell.
- Tenants have full 24 hour/365 day access to the site.
- ‘All In’ rentals include the cost of Business Rates and PH&L. Rental levels are extremely competitive and occupancy is available on 1 month ‘easy in easy out’ licence terms.
- Venture Walescan also provide a full commercial Business Support Service to clients.
For more info or to arrange a viewing please contact Brian Colley on 07740 959275 or Paul Evans on 01443 742893