Currently fully let
- Venture Wales' Beam Engine House is located at the Gadlys, on the outskirts of Aberdare Town Centre, adjacent to the Tesco Superstore.
- Access to the M4 is via Junction 32, which is an easy 25 minute drive to the South along the A470 at Tongwynlais. The Heads of the Valleys A465 link to the Midlands, (M50/M5), is a short 5 minute drive north along the main A4059, at Hirwaun.
- The site is easily accessible by either private car and is also served by public transport.
- The Beam Engine House is a four storey building of architectural importance and is of traditional engineering brick and slate roof construction. The building has local historical significance and has been awarded Grade 2 Listed Building status.
- The Building offers circa 3,100 sqft of space including common areas, (2,679 sqft of defined offices), to a single occupier.
- Tenants have full 24 hour/365 day access to the site.
- Ample parking space is available on site for tenants and visitors.
- Rental levels are extremely competitive and occupancy is offered on a leasehold basis.
- Venture Wales can also provide a full commercial Business Support Service to clients.
This property is fully occupied. For further information please contact Paul Evans on 01443 742893